Title

Ital (eye'-tal): of or from the earth; vital; life giving; natural.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hyper Speed

Many Moons ago, when I worked as an academic adviser at a Brooklyn art school, one of my amazing students shared with me a poem she had written. I don't remember the poem very well, only that it was about the world and our lives speeding up to a point where everything explodes...or implodes...or whatever atoms do when they go really really really fast. (Sorry physics friends...I may be a lost cause...but I love you...and physics and Einstein...) Anyway, my life has been like that lately. I feel like I'm in overdrive. I wake up Monday morning and it feels like an hour goes by and suddenly it's Friday morning. And yes, life is like that even on a "quiet little island" in the Caribbean.

This is what Hyper Speed looks like in the tropics:










 












Peace and Wellness,
Rae
P.S. There are many new and exciting things happening for us including a segment I will be featured in on The Susan Show. (She is like the Jamaican Oprah!) More on all of that very soon!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so proud of you...as always.

You look gorgeous! The children are spectacular! And your husband is adorable! There are many blessings! Xoxoxo

Rae said...

thank you, heather! i can't believe it has been over a month since i posted anything. june is tomorrow??? really?? as always, i love your support! hug up your kiddos!!