Title

Ital (eye'-tal): of or from the earth; vital; life giving; natural.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Growing

Yesterday I put the kids in the car and drove to a nearby plant nursery to do some soul searching and "plant therapy". (I guess this is my equivalent to shoe shopping.) I love plants. They really bring me a sense of peace and well being. I could have spent all afternoon there, but alas, the kiddos wanted to get back home to have some snacks. 

When Mo came home from work, he noticed that I was smiling...a lot. And I realized that I had finally exhaled. For months, I had been holding my breath in varied stages of anticipation. It feels good to breathe again...





Lots of herbs and some tomatoes too!


Shine picked out the petunia because he said we needed at least one plant with color!



Scotch bonnet pepper seedlings started from peppers Mo's parents gave us from their farm. I love that we are continuing the cycle of growing!


No comments: