Title

Ital (eye'-tal): of or from the earth; vital; life giving; natural.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome (Back) to Jamrock

Hello!
I'm here!
We're here!

It has been a wild ride but here we are settling back into our tropical routine. I have much to write about but seemingly little time to write these days. Our time in Central Pennsylvania was very special. It was wonderful to reconnect with everyone I hold so close to my heart. I'm grateful for the opportunity to step out of one world and into another.

In the coming days I will share our journey with you through pictures and words, thoughts and observations. We made it to Kingston in time to ring in 2012 with fireworks and rainbows and a new government in power. There is a lot of positive energy flowing here and I'm happy to take it all in. So far this New Year has been a truly awesome experience.

Until soon, many blessings to all of you!
Rae

1 comment:

nessa said...

:) it was SO good to see you. sitting down to finish your Christmas pressent this morning!! But thinking of all of the photos I said I'd upload too. And blog entries I haven't written... oh time, time time... love ya lots! xx