Title

Ital (eye'-tal): of or from the earth; vital; life giving; natural.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rae Studios is featured!

I am the featured artist on the blog: Sea Shells by the Sea Shore! Enjoy the excerpt below. For the full interview, please click on the link.

Sea Shells by Sea Shore: Latest Featured Artist Interview- Rae Studios:
What are some things that bring you joy or inspire you?

I love nature. It fuels my soul and jump starts my creativity. I love sitting outside with my cup of coffee in the morning watching the coconut trees rustling in the breeze. When I decided to move to Brooklyn to attend art school, a friend of mine said, “Are you sure you will be able to survive there? I don’t know anyone who needs trees as much as you do!” Well, I did survive and trees really do grow in Brooklyn, but I’m really thriving now that I am surrounded by gorgeous green mountains and the blue, blue sea.

No comments: