Title

Ital (eye'-tal): of or from the earth; vital; life giving; natural.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome 2011

Each New Year for as long as I can remember, Mo and I have bestowed a name upon the baby year. Actually, it's more like a declaration for what we would like to see happen in the upcoming year. Past years have included names such as: "The year of Reclaimation", "The year of Goodness", "The year of Greatness" and "The year of Mo".


We have named 2011 "The year of Harmony". For the first time in many years, we finally feel like we are in tune, as individuals, as a couple and as a family. Hanging above our door is a plaque that my sister and brother-in-law made for us a few Christmases ago. Written across the word Harmony is this quote by Ghandi: "I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible."


So, here is to opening your heart, mind and house to the winds of the universe! May they deliver harmonious chords of peace, love and happiness to you this year!


Blessings,
Rae and Mo

2 comments:

Khara said...

I'm feeling very much like following suit...Much harmony to you and Mo and "the little ones" :)

Rae said...

thank you, khara! many blessings to you for a wonderful new year!